Friday, June 02, 2006

brangelina & gwengavin

Last Friday, my favourite funk-ay lay-day Gwen gave birth to a bouncing baby boy. Elated for Mrs Gavin Rossdale!

What I’m not too hot about, however, is his name: Kingston James McGregor Rossdale. I mean, come on. Kingston? So what would be his nickname, King? Ton? Stone?

But Gwen & Gavin ain't got nothin' on the entity widely known as Brangelina. Their baby girl, who also arrived last week, was christened Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt. I really don’t know what’s worse there. A first name that sounds like a Namibian house pet, or a surname that’s nothing short of snicker-worthy.

I tell you, these Hollywood peeps are so hungry for so-called “originality,” they overlook blatant stupidity, innit.

Jolie-Pitt! Jolly pitt! Jolly armpits! Nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh nyehhh…

No comments: