Friday, April 21, 2006

ain't technologically handicapped no mo', yo

Checkit:

Got me a brand-new celly
One that’s oh-so funky
Oh-so funky like me!

Many call it the “twister,” as the keypad does an impressive twisting action to switch from phone to (2 megapixel) camera mode.

Twist a further 90˚ and the snazzy Nokia 3250 transforms into a music player, complete with play/pause, stop, forward and rewind buttons. One which comes with a 512MB MicroSD card, which means that my new phone is also my new mp3 player that can hold over 300 high-quality tunes (or circa 750 songs if I upgrade to a 1GB MicroSD).

Love the looks (surprise, surprise: though it comes in pink, green and silver, me who loves colour settled for the sleek all-black; go figure). Love the sound (music+phone=two of the most important stuff in my life). Love the brand (my motto: it's Nokia or nothing, hah!).

Could be less bulky, though…

Oh well. Can’t have everything, right?

More about the Nokia 3250 here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeaaaa!!!!....kewl phone...very interesting...congratulations...errr...nothing else comes to mind...end of message~~~~

~~bruce wayne